The following was sent by email this afternoon to all passengers registered for our bus to Chicago.
Thanks for your patience while we’ve been developing the itinerary for our transportation to Chicago. The challenge is to designate enough stops to save time for passengers without unduly slowing down the entire group. We think we’ve come up with a good compromise. Here are the stops and anticipated pickup times on Wednesday. Two of these locations are situated so that cars can be left there from Wednesday to Wednesday; owners do so at their own risk. The other locations should be used for drop-offs only.
- 7:30 AM: 538 Woodbine Ave SE, Warren, OH 44483-6051
- 8:15 AM: OEA Hudson office, 591 Boston Mills Rd, Hudson, OH 44236-1195 (car parking permitted)
- 9:00 AM: NEOEA Conference Center, 5422 E 96th St, Garfield Heights, OH 44125-5312 (car parking permitted; please park on the north side of the building, not the smaller lots on the east and west ends of the building)
- 9:45 AM: Country Inn and Suites, 645 Griswold Rd, Elyria, OH 44035
- 10:15 AM: Hampton Inn, 11600 US Highway 250 N, Milan, OH 44846-9558
Because of the nature of this travel, we will need to know whom we are going to pick up at each stop. Please call the office or email Linda Grunden at firstname.lastname@example.org to identify which stop you will be boarding at. If you have a cell phone we can use to confirm in case you get held up, please provide that information as well.